Thursday 13 February 2014

NAKED TAYLOR MOMSEN!

So does that have your attention? Good!
Pages are stating that The Pretty Reckless have released their most controversial video to date, however honestly I don't see the big issue! Let's be honest, rock's seen far worse/controversial/horrific/nudity etc. I mean it comes with the job description doesn't it? The whole sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll thing!

I personally love the video! No not for that reason! I think The Pretty Reckless have found a sound and look that suits all members of the band, Momsen herself no longer looks like the teen playing the big league, she's starting to make her mark in the industry; now I can't wait for the new album to be released!

Well here's the video…enjoy! But not too much! Yes I'm talking to you…yes you right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxJCq99jA

No comments:

Post a Comment