Monday 1 December 2014

Late (for a reason) Top Tracks

Right I realise my monthly edition of "Top Tracks" is  a day late, but it felt wrong posting this in November!
Starting your December in the only way deemed correct.
Here are my top christmas tracks for you to listen to!

1) Slade - "Merry Christmas Everybody"


2) Original Bandaid - "Do They Know It's Christmas?"


3) Chuck Berry - "Run Rudolf Run"


4) Nightmare Before Christmas (Danny Elfman) - "What's This?"


5) Sorry but this needs to go in here. Love this cover:
Korn - "Kidnap Sandy Claws"


6) John Lennon - "Happy Christmas (The War is Over)


7) The Maine - "Mr. Winter"


8) Wham! - "Last Christmas"


9) All Time Low - "Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass"


10) My all time favourite: The Pogues - "Fairytale of New York"


No comments:

Post a Comment